28 March 2012

PAINTING


The painting has started!
So far the wet area ceilings have been sealed and first coat or undercoat.
Tomorrow the rest of the house will be sealed and sprayed.

A sample coat has been put on the laundry wall to help me pick the house colour. 
The colour is Natural White. 
What do we think? 
I've got a few more colours to try tomorrow.





main bathroom

Alfresco has had it's first coat!

The kids have managed to damage the house before we have even finished. Today the wall had a run in with the broom. It's in a very visible spot...touch up time.


The exterior has been getting some attention as well. At this stage I'm not sure I like the gables being painted in a wood grain paint (the front door will match). Also the light grey bit at the front still needs to be painted the same colour as the roof.

Maybe it will grow on me. I would have liked a more contemporary exterior but in the bush it didn't seem right.

Stay tuned more paint pics soon :-)


1 comment:

  1. we should clean our house cause its not good to look at..i love the style, its very simple but elegant to look at..

    ReplyDelete