08 July 2011

Brick Work Has Started

The brick work has started, which is great to see.
The last few weeks out at the block have been crazy to say the least. This build has certainly not been without dramas. It seems new problems are arising daily. 
I'll take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the guys who have been working out there with M. You have been very patient and we thank you for all your hard work.

Now back to the bricks. Here are some pics.






The bricks are called 'Florentine Limestone' and I am happy with the way they look. The brickies are doing a great job laying them and I can't wait to see it all finished.



Now that the frames are up it is great to be able to walk through the house and check out the layout. I am mostly happy with what we have come up with. There are a few things that I wish we had of changed, minor things but I will always see them!

Once the bricks are up the next step is the roof.....
I wonder what issues will rise....there is bound to be heaps!!!


2 comments: