12 March 2012

Colour Selections

Here are the cabinetry colour selections for the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, office, pantry etc.
The colour on the end called "Zinc Works"I really like but can't seem to find somewhere to put it!


ENSUITE  - very plain but has black tiles on the floor with dark feature tiles

Main Bathroom

Laundry - The cupboard colour isn't the sample here it's just a plain white laminate. (The sample looks yellowish here)


Pantry


Kitchen
Office is still undecided - any suggestions?


House Update:
Gyprockers should be finished this week.
Painter waiting to start once door frames have been put in.
Wet area cabinetry has started to be made
Tiling will start once the bathroom ceilings have been painted.

Still haven't picked the wood flooring for the house...argh.... it is doing my head in!

5 comments:

  1. Nice colour choices. I like the zincworks one as well. We are using a similar one.. I think it is called silver strata... for the benchtops in the study. Which colours go where?? We have another week and a bit of plastering... I think you and I have a race on our hands. When are you hoping to move in?
    Rocketship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have that Silver Strata sample here, very similar to Zinc works but its not glossy.
    In regards to our race...you will win hands down. Nothing about our house has ever been quick and I don't expect that to change any time soon! I still think we have at least 3 months to go.
    I'll try and break down the colour selections with photos and post them up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I added the colours room by room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, still checking your blog daily for updates. I know, my life is sad!!! hahaha...How are you going with your timber flooring decision??
    Rocketship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw our wet area cupboards all made up today at the cabinet makers and they look heaps bigger in real life! No flooring decisions still, I've put it in the 'too hard basket'. Cornice pictures tomorrow..so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete