18 February 2012

Picture Update

Hi Guys

Every time I check the blog I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. 
Time is sure passing quickly with what seems to be little progress.

The lasted update is:

Plumbing rough in done
Internal Framing complete
Electrical Pre-wiring done
Construction site cleaned 

Now waiting for the gyprocking & insulation to begin. Some gyprock boards and insulation arrived on site on Friday so fingers crossed Monday it will get underway.

Here are some pics


Looking into the house from the alfresco. Dining room then kitchen

Games Room

Living Room - looking from Dining Room

Bath in kids bathroom

Feature shower wall with nib

Ensuite shower with nib thingy!



Looking into the Theatre Room
Work started on drainage. Connecting down pipes to water tanks.



6 comments:

  1. hi, have been reading your blog, and your house is brilliant and massive, love your home theatre! can't wait for the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks edscl!
    I can't wait to see the next instalment as well........this build is definitely testing my patience.
    Should all be worth the wait in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you guys are doing such an awesome job. In fact, I think I might just move in. I shall become a squatter once it's at lock up stage. Do you know how hard it is to get squatters out of your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry no squatters allowed! Especially Shooter squatters :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so clean, have u been cleaning Danni??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I busted myself trying to clean it, but I bet in a weeks time will have been for nothing!

    ReplyDelete